What you’ll need:
- 5.5 cups riced cauliflower
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups cheese I used a Tex Mex blend
- 3 tsp parsley
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Parchment paper (Not for eating, unless you are really curious, but I wouldn’t recommend it.)
- Large baking sheet (Again, no eating this, but you knew that already.)
What you do:
- Preheat your oven to 425.
- Tear off a piece of parchment paper big enough to cover your large baking sheet and go ahead and cover the baking sheet with the paper.
- Place the cauliflower in a microwavable container. Microwave for 10 minutes (this will be really freaking hot, so be careful. I warn because I nearly wasn’t.) Place the microwaved cauliflower in a large bowl and add the 4 eggs, 2 cups of cheese, parsley, garlic and salt and pepper. Mix everything together.
- Divide this half on the parchment paper (I tend to make rectangles but you can be a bit more original than me if you like.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
You can add more cheese to the top of it after it bakes the first 25 minutes if you like, just throw it back in the oven for about another 5 minutes after you’ve added the cheese and BOOM Cheesy bread!!
For anyone curious, here is the link to the original recipe that I made some modifications to based on what I had and what I like: Cheesy Cauliflower Bread